1. Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing Cream: This is one of my favourite moisturisers ever! I use it on my neck and arms and sometimes even my face. It always leaves my face feeling dewy and really moisturised. It’s thick, so I recommend you use it as a night cream if you’re applying it to your face.
2. La Mer Moisturising Cream: I love this cream; it’s very soft and gentle on the face. This is my day and night cream and it’s amazing. Use sparingly though because it’s pretty expensive. It’s also very friendly around the eyes.
3. Moroccan Oil: I don’t have to tell anyone that this oil is pure genius. I use it on the ends of my hair after a shower. I use the light one because I have very fine hair. But it keeps it fluffy and smelling really good.
4. Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector: This serum is incredible because it actually works really well. I try to use it between my toner and my moisturiser. It’s great for when I feel like my skin looks blotchy. It’s light too, you can use it as a make-up base too if you like.
5. Avene Eye Contour Care Cream: I like this eye cream because it’s light and can be used night and day. It works to prevent wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. I go from eye cream to eye cream, but this is the one I am using at the moment, and it seems like a keeper so far.
6. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution: I use this as a toner, and it’s my favourite product yet! I cannot go a day without this. I use this after I’ve washed my face with Bioderma wash. It cleanses, soothes, and can also be used as a make-up remover. They make a really cute travel size bottle too.